In sunny and panoramic location with stunning views of the valley, set in 15,000 meters of land with olive trees and fruit trees on top of a gentle hill superb property consisting of:
1) Stone farmhouse completely renovated of 320 sq. m. on two floors divided as follows: on ground floor large porch land, entrance with fireplace, large kitchen with fireplace, hall, living room with fireplace, hallway and bathroom; on first floor there are four bedrooms, two of them with a bathroom in the bedroom, bathroom, hallway and a landing which leads to the panoramic terrace (45 sq.m.).
2) Stone Rustic on two floors for a total of 108 sq m.
3) Stone Rustic of 25 sqm with pleasant courtyard.
4) Double garage with cellar and boiler room.
5) Swimming pool of 35 sqm. with cover for the winter. It also has two systems with solar panels for hot water services and heating, well that provides drinking water and pool water.
The underfloor heating system works both with liquid propane gas and wood with 3 fireplace stoves and with the help of hot water produced by solar panels.
Just 1,5 km far from a large medieval village of Fivizzano with amenities and about 25 minutes from the Aulla motorway exit.